Beginning

When I first read about this Project, I thought it was quite a long commitment to keep. But when I started reading other people's list, I realized it would be a great motivation to finally get down to doing the things that I've wanted to do and never done, and to put some habits in place.

Some goals are easy, some are not. Some will require my commitment every single day. One of my goals is to update this blog atleast once a week. Lets see how that goes because sometimes life gets in the way. A lot of people have started and failed and started again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

A rule that I made for myself: No goal is complete till I blog about it.

Here's to the next 1001 days!!!

2 comments:

ProfeChanel said...

Hi ladylavender

I truly love what ur doing! I will continue to follow ur journey!! This affects me as well at some point.

Thnx for such a great blog..:)
Remain Beautiful, Live Fabulous, Be Fierce!

Grace said...

Wow, it's a lovely idea! :)
I'm following
Love,
Grace.<3

Post a Comment